- David M. Olsen, 50, of Chippewa Falls, Wis., was sentenced to two years of probation and 60 days in jail for misdemeanor battery and obstructing a police officer in Trempealeau County last June. Olsen was charged as a repeat offender. A misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct was read into the court record and dismissed. Olsen was court ordered to enter domestic violence counseling and participate in Trempealeau County Domestic Violence Court. Olsen must avoid contact with a crime victim, pay defense attorney fees, receive assessment for alcohol abuse and abstain from drinking alcohol or entering taverns while on probation. Probation review hearings were scheduled.
- Angel A. Santos Rivera, 24, of Arcadia, Wis., was sentenced to a year of probation for misdemeanor battery. A charge of strangulation and suffocation was read into the court record and dismissed. Trempealeau County Circuit Judge John Damon ordered Santos Rivera to avoid contact with the crime victim and abstain from drinking alcohol or entering taverns while on probation.
- Jack W. Ikhtiari, 31, of Osseo, Wis., was sentenced to three years of probation and 45 days in jail on a felony second-offense charge of manufacturing or delivering THC. Payments of court and case expenses were ordered. Two other felony THC offenses were dismissed, but read into the case record.
- Miguel Savala Luna, 23, of Whitehall, Wis., was charged with two felony counts of forgery, obstructing a police officer and possession of THC. The alleged crimes happened on Nov. 26. A court hearing is scheduled for May 3.
- Jacob A. Gilbert, 20, of Whitehall, was charged with disorderly conduct and attempted misdemeanor battery. The offenses allegedly happened on Jan. 13. A hearing is scheduled for March 4.
- Daniel A. Holstad, 41, of Osseo, Wis., was charged with misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct involving domestic abuse. The alleged crimes happened on Jan. 15. A case status hearing is scheduled on March 4.
- Ralph E. Harris, 63, of Whitehall pleaded not guilty to a felony charge accusing him of a sex offender registry violation. A case hearing is scheduled for March 1 in advance of a jury trial set for March 17.
- Ronald R. Rebarchek, 62, of Independence, Wis., is scheduled to have a preliminary hearing Friday on a felony charge alleging possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Lee H. Brown, 38, of Black River Falls, Wis., is scheduled to have a plea and sentencing hearing March 8 on a felony charge of eighth offense operating while intoxicated last May in Trempealeau County.
- Cynthia S. Scheel, 53, of Chippewa Falls, was charged with four counts of misdemeanor bail jumping. A court hearing is scheduled on Feb. 25.
- Saif I. Almasri, 42, of Chicago was charged with misdemeanor possession of THC. A court hearing is scheduled Feb. 25.